Did you miss the CreativeLive webcast during this year’s National Entrepreneurship Week (February 20-24)? We have good news! This free webcast, moderated by Chase Jarvis, CEO of CreativeLive and Entrepreneur.com’s Top 10 speaker, Scott Duffy, can now be viewed on-demand.
Sign up now to hear the real-life experiences from more than a dozen influential entrepreneurs and small business experts, including:
- Brian Smith, founder of UGG Boots
- Jory des Jardins, founder of BlogHer
- A. McCann, founder of Gist
- Steve Strauss, USA Today Small Business Reporter & author
- JJ Ramberg, founder of Goodshop
- Ariela Suster, CEO of Sequence Collection
- Jenni Hogan, Co-Founder, Tagboard
- Thig Gishuru, Recording Artist and Founder, SELANY Apparel
- Greg Reid, motivational speaker
Whether you have an idea you want to take to market, are ready to launch, or are prepared to scale, this webcast is for you. Also, the conversation is still going – be sure to follow #WinInBiz on Twitter to join in.